Tropical Depression Amang has resumed moving in the west northwest direction along the coast of Camarines Norte, 8 areas remain under Signal No. 1, according to the latest Tropical Cyclone Bulletin posted by PAGASA.
The center of the eye of Tropical Depression Amang was estimated in the vicinity of Vinzons, Camarines Norte packing maximum sustained winds of 45 kilometers per hour near the center, gustiness of up to 55 km/h, and moving west northwestward at the speed of 10 km/h.
Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal No. 1 is raised over the following areas:
- Camarines Norte
- northwestern portion of Camarines Sur (Sipocot, Cabusao, Bombon, Calabanga, Tinambac, Siruma, Lupi, Ragay, Del Gallego)
- eastern portion of Laguna (Cavinti, Kalayaan, Paete, Pangil, Siniloan, Famy, Santa Maria, Lumban, Pakil, Mabitac)
- northern and eastern portions of Quezon (Calauag, Infanta, Lopez, Plaridel, Quezon, Alabat, Sampaloc, Mauban, General Nakar, Perez, Gumaca, Atimonan, Real, Tagkawayan, Guinayangan) including Polillo Islands
- eastern portion of Rizal (Tanay, Rodriguez)
- eastern portion of Bulacan (Norzagaray, Doña Remedios Trinidad)
- eastern portion of Nueva Ecija (Gabaldon, General Tinio)
- central and southern portions of Aurora (Dingalan, Baler, Maria Aurora, San Luis, Dipaculao)
Hazards affecting land areas
PAGASA’s forecast accumulated rainfall up to 25 mm in most areas of Central Luzon, Metro Manila, and CALABARZON, reaching 50 mm in a few locations (mostly in Central Luzon and northern Quezon) caused by scattered rain showers and thunderstorms.
Areas under Signal No. 1 may experience strong winds associated with the tropical depression that may result in minimal to minor impacts to life and property.
Hazards affecting coastal waters
“In the next 24 hours, moderate to rough seas (1.2 to 3.0 m) may be experienced over the western seaboards of Northern Luzon, and the northern and eastern seaboards of Luzon,” PAGASA reported.
“Mariners of small seacrafts are advised to take precautionary measures when venturing out to sea and, if possible, avoid navigating in these conditions,” the agency added.
Track and Intensity Outlook
The tropical depression is forecast to weaken into a low pressure area today as it moves over Camarines Norte towards Lamon Bay, Polillo Islands, and the northern portion of mainland Quezon. — BAP, GMA Integrated News
7 Easy Ways To Make Extra Money At Home
Learn Trading and know Two Platform that easy to Start With